1. Graduating outstanding students who can excel in public competitions, job markets and postgraduate programs, in light of pluralism and the change of environmental and technological requirements.
2. Excel in the academic and institutional side at both the undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
3. Promoting the spirit of loyalty and pride amongst faculty members, administrative staff, students and alumni.
4. Readiness for accountability by higher education officials for the provision of quality in its programs, services and procedures as well as its commitment to the laws and regulations.
5. Providing safe, healthy and stable environment that encourages UJ's administrative, faculty members and students to learn, create and excel.
6. Excelling in research production and postgraduate programs in a way that serves local, regional and global communities in addition to developing the educational process.
7. Perfectly invest available human and material resources in order to serve the educational process and achieve its vision and mission.
8. The development of the structure of UJ's programs, academic and administrative units to contribute to overcoming slack management, wasting of financial resources and increasing costs rather than achieving quality and development of its operations and outputs.
9. Strengthening ties with the local community, Arab and regional educational institutions and bodies.
10. Improving the effectiveness of faculty members at UJ to strengthen the learning process amongst students, boosting their personal, social, academic and technological abilities.