For Administrative members
1. Recognizing the number of achieved transactions until this date.
2. Providing a brief explanation about the tasks and responsibilities in each department and section inside the Unit.
3. Introducing all the employees in the Unit and the way of calling them.
4. Presenting unit’s activities on the official and social level.
1. The site provides the possibility of inquiring about the financial situation within the University of Jordan budget for the present year for all Deans, Heads of centers, institutes, Units and departments.
2. The site is considered a guide for workers for all needed procedures during any financial transaction (lending, salary transfer, salary deduction……).
3. The site allows the workers to visit the employee portal in order to get the details about the salary.
4. The site provides the workers with the chance to inquiry about any financial topic through connecting electronically with the responsible of the site.
5. The site provides the workers with all financial rules, systems and instructions.
1. The site provides the delegates with all needed procedures before, after and during traveling.
2. The delegates can reach the financial affairs unit in any time.
For Companies and Suppliers
1. The companies and suppliers can inquiry about their financial transactions, disburses and paused invoices and knowing the reason behind pausing these invoices.
2. The companies and suppliers can call the unit electronically in order to inquiry about any topic.
The students can check the announcements issued by the financial affairs regarding the tuition fees.